When it comes to prepping and survival the one word that should always come to mind is self-preservation…
In a disaster there are countless reasons to have a reliable gun. Everything from self-defense to getting food and more guns are invaluable.
Choosing the right gun will increase your chances of survival!
Handguns are an essential, they provide good fire power with light bulk. Here are some of the best choices:
- Glock 19 (9mm) hand gun — Survival pros agree this is one the best day to day carry guns. The Glock 19’s small size are great to carry and conceal.
- .44 Magnum and .45 ACP — Best for wilderness scenarios and defending against wild animals. Great defensive tool for wolves, coyotes, big cats and grizzly bears.
- Sig Sauer P226 — Often used by many police and the military. Ideal for a good combo of power and accuracy. Is also good for using homemade bullets!
Here are the best rifles for survival:
- Henry Arms AR-7 — Great build for survival purposes. The Henry Arms AR-7 is used for survival by countless pilots who crash in dangerous areas. Waterproof and carries with ease.
- .22 LR — The .22 LR powerful enough to kill. Ultra-accurate with light recoil.
- AR-15 — Extremely powerful among survivalist because of sheer power.
- Remington 870 — highly destructive power and accurate. Intruders and animals stand no chance.