You need to be 100% for when the SHTF…
These days, if you go on social media or anywhere on the internet really, you will be slammed with thousands of detox and body rejuvenating cleanses that make big claims.
Sadly, many of these are just snake oil gimmicks. You see, our bodies through thousands of years, have developed themselves to naturally detox without much needed effort.
However, there are a few things you can do to really push your into full detox mode that will keep you fresh and alert for anything coming your way.
- Limit your drinking. Excessive alcohol consumption WILL harm your liver and will prevent your liver from carrying out natural detoxification processes.
- Get enough sleep. Depriving yourself of sleep with prevent your brain from reorganizing itself, refreshing itself, and stop itself from also eliminating toxins.
- Drink plenty of water. Best way to detoxify waste from your blood.
- Reduce sugar and processed food consumption. Leads to many chronic diseases and slows detoxification process.
- Sweat it out. Great from several different detox processes and lowers inflammation!
- Eat antioxidant rich foods. There are several foods you can look up that will help with different things. Do your research.
Don’t get us wrong, there are other things such as taking vitamins and even lowering your salt intake which will help you. But, when it comes to detoxifying your body, sometimes sticking to the simplest method goes the farthest way.